What’s Your Story of the World?
FIRST-YEAR MULTI-DAY EVENT | 6 HOURS OF CONTENT | COMPARES POST-MODERNISM, ISLAM, & CHRISTIANITY
Rudyard Kipling once said, “If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten.” Faith is very similar. What do your students know about the story of God, with its grand beginning at creation, the tragedy of the fall, the redemptive story of Jesus, and the coming Kingdom of God? By comparing three different stories that seek to shape how we view reality, students are encouraged to think for themselves and develop a lifelong faith. Axis presents these three meta-narratives using the six literary elements of story:
- Setting: Where is the story taking place?
- Character: Who am I and what role do I play?
- Plot: What is the purpose of my story?
- Conflict: What acts as a roadblock in my story?
- Climax: Will I overcome the conflict and achieve my purpose?
- Resolution: How does the story end?
Chapel presentations, classroom sessions, teacher training, parent meeting, and supplemental resources and curriculum. Learn More About The Threads